Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Natalie's first day of school

I forgot to mention, Natalie started daycare yesterday. I've been back at work for a little over a month, but Ron stayed home with her during December. Besides the fact that it saved us $400 in tuition, it was nice to keep her healthy for that extra winter month. I'm expecting her to come home with her first daycare-acquired illness by the end of the week.

The teachers tell me she had a great day. I knew she would, because she is such a happy and easygoing baby. Apparently she was a big hit with all the teachers & staff. :-)

I could tell she was very excited by all the activity there - she only took a half-hour nap the entire 4 hours she was there, and then only took one more brief nap at home later. She didn't stop talking all afternoon! I guess she just wanted to fill us all in on her exciting day at school.

No comments: