Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I don't know how I made it through 2+ years of motherhood without having to clean up the results of someone else's stomach bug, but my streak ended today. Little Natalie has been barfing on me all day long. You should see my laundry basket. I've had three outfit changes today, Ron has had one, and Natalie has had five. And to add insult to injury, one barf episode happened on my freshly mopped floor. She doesn't quite know what to think about throwing up. She doesn't cry; she just looks stunned. I have two clean pairs of her pajamas waiting by the bed, because I can't imagine we're going to make it through the night unscathed.

In other (non-barfing) news, we bit the bullet and switched over to Mac. This is a huge step for me, a loyal PC user. Our current computer has developed a death rattle, as well as spitting out some ominous-sounding errors, so it's just a matter of time before it keels over. Wish me luck! I haven't used a Mac since high school.

And, just for fun - here's Sammy changing Natalie's diaper:

Natalie, having her first taste of brussel sprouts oatmeal:

No comments: